May 08, 2022

Married Man - Part 2

For those awaiting an update on the married man situation at work here's what I believe has happened since my previous post. So, we had what I thought was a "date" so I showed up looking as cute as I could for a fishing date, he seemed wowed and had no complaints but was like "oh, I didn't realize this was a date or I would've dressed a little better" and I was like "no-no, you're fine, I'm just excited to be spending time with you" although I felt a little bit like... 'what the F***' because according to my previous post I was under the impression it was a date. Long story short on that situation but we didn't do too much fishing, mostly cast out some fishing poles, sat, and chatted for several hours, but we did kiss a little.

Since then we've kissed a few times at work and we had planned to go fishing again this past week and perhaps move to the next "base". Well, he ended up canceling our plans the night before and claimed his son had gotten sick, so he had to stay home. So he text me a bit that Friday which was surprising because I had mentioned to him before how I don't hear from him enough but... that's where the texting had stopped and he went silent for a week straight. Myself, I have a 3-day rule to which, if I don't hear from someone after 3 days I just move on with my life because he hadn't responded to my messages all this time. So after this week passed all I got was a message saying "hey" and then 30 minutes later he says "nevermind" because clearly, I wasn't going to respond just as he hadn't to me all this time (even though I'd be seeing him at work 2 days later anyway) as I believe you treat people how you want to be treated.

So the day came when we would be working together again and he had the audacity to come at me with this fake attitude and claimed that he text me a lot. I gave him the cold shoulder and I'm like... "I didn't hear from you for a week, so I don't know where you're claiming to have texted me a lot." He had no proof to show me otherwise so, he can be upset all he wants but he needs to be upset with himself and his actions and not me, as I'm the person who asked him to talk to me more frequently in the first place. One thing I forgot to mention was that he had also become my boyfriend, that seemed to be what he had really wanted but at this point... if you don't want to act like a boyfriend or even a friend for that matter, then you won't be shit to me except for being my co-worker (I have no control over that at this point). I then texted him and stated how I felt, stating that he doesn't care about me and only wasted my time and feelings. He then darts back into my office where I was the only one working at the time he first stopped by but this time he sees my co-worker is working with me today so, I just glance over at him and back at my phone and he walks out the back door after greeting my other co-worker, he then proceeds the back way back to his office after faking like he had work to do out that way. 

I'm not sure what will happen next but we'll see if this possibly leads to a Part 3. In my opinion, either he'll apologize and do as I asked, or... we'll just move on as if nothing ever happened in the first place and I'll go on ignoring him. Besides, according to him, nothing has happened with us... so I guess the kissing and our relationship status meant nothing to him anyway.

No comments: