May 15, 2022

Married Man - Part 3

I wasn't expecting to be making this post so soon but it seems this story has come to a close. After two days of me not speaking to him I then asked him if we could find time to talk at work. I tried to be nice and was met with a... "you're a wonderful, awesome, beautiful woman, but like you said, I have a lot going on and that's why it isn't going to work out." When I asked him what he had going on that had him so busy I was met with a rude rejection and he told me he was now upset with me and did not want to have a further conversation at work. He then went on to tell me how I suddenly lived too far away, we lacked communication, and I needed to find someone younger and more single. That was all news to me because none of that was ever an issue going into things as we already knew the situation from the start so it felt like he was really reaching for any tiny reason to just eliminate me from his life (or as much as a co-worker I see bi-weekly can).

After a few days, I tried to message him again just to see if he would rather we try to meet up outside of work because he had tried to switch the roles and basically make me out to be the bad guy here. I haven't heard from him since so I decided to just take his advice and move on. Perhaps when mercury is no longer in retrograde he will come back around but I'm not going to sit around waiting. I even told him that once he leaves that's it, I don't give second chances, and I think that scared him from actually wanting to tell me off further.

I don't know why he felt the need to reach so hard to get rid of me when he's the one who flirted with me for months, he's the one that wanted a relationship with me, and he's the one who chose to ignore my needs. Now he just left me feeling confused about the whole situation and I'm pretty sure I heard him speaking with someone else in his office and he mentioned how he doesn't know what he wants. If that's true I wish he had just talked to me about it. Regardless, he is a married man and he isn't actually available from a dating aspect, so as usual I'm just forced to have to move on with my life. 

No comments: