December 12, 2021

Moronic Men

All week I felt I've dealt with moronic men as I had a date with one guy who felt as if the word "no" meant "yes" and basically was telling me how his feelings were more valid than my own. Since, if he wanted to kiss me then he shouldn't be turned away by me. Yet if I don't want to be kissed or kiss him then something must just be wrong with me (sorry but his rapey vibes just weren't my cup of tea). To make things odder he happened to know one of my exes and while he and my ex could be IG buddies this new guy chose to block me instead of adding me to his IG. On top of which this guy kept inquiring about my past relationships and what they all did wrong so that he could then try to be as much of a douchebag as all of them combined. This is why I avoid Scorpio men.

Next on my list of moronic men this week is a guy I hooked up with back in 2019, it was short-lived but he has continued to off and on pursue me over the years. He's someone who doesn't message daily but maybe once every week or two (or even a year later) even though you don't make attempts to message him first or actually hang out with him again because you aren't really interested in him anymore, yet he continues making petty attempts to get you to come over to his new place and try out his new bed (insert eye roll here). So he messages me asking me what I want for Christmas and how maybe Santa will get it for me. So I tell him that I don't need anything from him and it's not as if we're a couple or something, besides my birthday is the week before. So he gets upset and seems under the impression I'm asking for a birthday present when I tell him that wasn't the case at all. Maybe he was just more upset with himself because after 2 years he doesn't even know when my birthday is, yet keeps acting as if he wants to rekindle things with me. Then he goes on to tell me how I just used him for dick... if that's how he feels why haven't I tried to get with him again? And why's he the one asking me to come and try out his new bed? He continues on by saying how I'm never the one to initiate contact with him first... yes moron, because I'm just not interested in you, ugh. 

In summary, do not let moronic men or anyone for that matter make you feel dumb, crazy, etc because they haven't yet figured out how to be an actual decent person. It's really astonishing even on dating apps how some men feel that the only way they can get your attention is by being a jerk... don't even acknowledge people like that, just block them and move on because it's not worth your energy to humor them and they need to figure out for themselves how their dating tactics aren't working, they need to change for themself. It's the same people that have no issue with telling you how you're "negative" when they weren't exactly being positive by telling you that. Unfortunately, there will likely be some person with low self-esteem who will give them the time of day but you don't need to be that person and you deserve so much better, even if it means being single for as long as humanly possible, don't settle for less than you feel you deserve in life.

No comments: