December 19, 2021

The Return of a Moronic Man

Yes, this post is now becoming a saga as the first "Moronic Man" I talked about in my previous post resurfaced yesterday. I know I didn't go in as much depth about him as I should've previously so here's the story on this guy. 

He met me off a dating app to which he knew all along I was looking for a serious relationship, yet after days of talking and him trying to inappropriately touch and kiss me he decided to drop a bomb on me, which had he been upfront I never would've wasted my time talking to him in the first place. He told me how all this time we had been talking that he has known all along that he has to move by the end of the month and in doing so he's either going to join a band up in PA that tours all over the US or he's going to move to Indiana to start his own band with a guy he knows who can be his singer. First off, I have no clue why he had to move at the end of the month, I'm assuming it's because he lives with his parents who perhaps told him he has to move or that's just when he had planned to move as to not overstay his welcome. 

Of course, I was upset he was not only a creep but also wasted my time on top of things. To make a long story short I'm going to insert a few text quotes he has sent me...

Him: "I had my cry last night ok but today is a new day and you have to move forward".

I'm not so sure the old saying "tomorrow is a new day" really works when it comes to someone's feelings. Like if your dog dies you're probably not going to be fully over it the next day, just saying.

Him: "I really wish you would stop assuming and just make peace with reality. I already have and I offered my friendship at least."

I'm not sure how it's any type of assumption when he stated the fact that he knew he was moving long before we ever started talking, and "make peace with reality"... yea, the reality is that you're just a wannabe f*ck boy d-bag who wastes peoples time that is trying to find a serious relationship. What good is his friendship to me when he won't even be around and I clearly don't know him to be able to build and maintain a friendship?

So several days later and last night he messages me out of the blue after claiming I blocked him yet, somehow he was able to message me, so he wasn't blocked...

Him: "I'm not moving... personal choice but I'm staying here. Some shit went down where some people didn't work out for music so, I'm staying here."

Long story short he kept trying to call me to explain things and I just told him I was busy talking to someone else. Will, he eventually call me again? Probably and that'll likely bring us to Part 2 of this saga. It's funny that he was so reliant on this band in PA that he forgot about going to Indiana... he acted so sure he would be part of this band and that if it didn't pan out he'd still be leaving. Not really sure what personal choice it was, just sounds like a scared boy unsure of how to live out his dream. He's the same person who thinks you can really make a living doing DoorDash out in the country when I did those types of jobs for so long that after taxes and car maintenance, you really aren't making much of anything in the end. He even tried to convince me to leave my job to go back to doing that, like, that's never going to happen as I like having medical, 401k, and flight benefits while making decent pay. Unlike him, I'm not working to drive and pay off 50k in debt for a big new car I can't afford, I'm a responsible adult and I'm realistic enough to know what I can and can't afford to do or be doing.

No comments: