August 28, 2016

Eliminate Gossip and Slander - Spell

I have recently developed a new interest in something a bit... magical we'll say. On Pinterest I have started saving a lot of pins on witchcraft. Of course, I do feel skeptical that any of this stuff really works but figured... why not have some fun and see what all the hocus pocus is about.

Items
I made a trip to Target to achieve my first Pinterest spell.. and while this spell may be a bit hard to prove if it really worked or not I figured... what harm could it do? The reason I chose to do this spell was because I have been dealing with friends of a past love interest who I feel have been very gossipy and overly involved in this past relationship. I figured the best and fastest way to go about this spell is to buy a red candle that is tealight size so, I happened to find these red tealight candles (which are apple cinnamon scented..not sure that matters for this) on clearance while at Target and a pack (12) of them cost $2.28, while a small container of whole Cloves at Target cost $5.19.
Click Image to Enlarge
My how to
I chose to use 3 cloves for this (because.. the power of 3, IDK) and placed them on top my single red tealight candle. Since there are no words for this spell I felt it best that the person who is being gossiped about should be the one who lights this candle. Once lit, do not blow out the candle, allow it to burn until it goes out naturally (this is why I suggest using a small tealight candle). Be sure you do monitor your candle because if the cloves catch fire and go crazy.. you'll have a problem. However, my cloves didn't catch fire and they just sank down into the wax as the candle melted down. I also chose to set my candle on top a small round mirror to hopefully increase the spell's effects with the power of reflection (yea again, IDK.. my mentality for ya), while also keeping things a bit on the safer side as well. It may also help the spell along if you think of those that you know have been gossiping about you as you light your red cloven candle.

My Results
I'm not sure if this worked to eliminate gossip, but it may cause you to be the one doing the gossiping instead.

No comments: