June 01, 2014

Sleeping Beauty Inspired Makeup Look

This week I'm going to see Maleficent and I wanted to try and recreate Aurora's AKA Sleeping Beauty's makeup look. I know the blush in my photo looks less intense than the image but that's only because of the iphone and instagram filters I used, it was actually a pretty good match. If anything I didn't feel my foundation colors were a good match as it needed to be lighter with more pink undertones, but the filter helped a bit. I would also use a bit of shimmer powder on the T-Zone next time I did this look as well. I did feel several of the products I used were a bit optional really, hence saving you some cash ;)
Maleficent (movie)
Products Used...
Face Moisturizer: Ponds rejuveness
Foundation: Revlon colorstay liquid foundation dry/normal in Ivory
Concealer: Maybelline instant age rewind erase dark spot corrector + treatment in Fair
Powder: Rimmel matte pressed powder in Creamy Natural
Blush: Barry M blusher in Apricot
Eye Primer (optional): NYX eyeshadow base in Nude
Contour (face and lids): e.l.f. studio blush and bronzing powder (bronze shade only)
Eyeshadow Highlight (optional): Urban Decay naked 2 eyeshadow palette in Foxy
Brows: Prestige brow perfection in Medium
Top Lashes (one coat, but optional): NYC big bold mascara in Black
Lips: Maybelline lipstick in Magnificent Mauve
Lip Gloss (optional): Almay lip balm in Rosy Lipped
iPhone filter used was "Faded" +
Instagram filter used was "Walden"

2 comments:

Rachellyysaghtt said...

You look gorgeous x

www.rachellyysaghtt.blogspot.ie

Hex said...

Thanks Rachel :)