March 14, 2014

Everyday Makeup Items of 2013

This past year I stopped buying so much makeup just because it either looked good on someone else or perhaps I just wanted to become something I wasn't (that's partially why you may have noticed a lack of beauty posts on here). I started buying makeup items that I felt flattered myself best rather than becoming a makeup hoarder or burning a hole in my pocket on items I probably won't even use that often if at all. You may see some items I've mentioned on here before (oldies but goodies) but it's what I feel works for me. I always enjoy seeing how my makeup routine changes over the years so, without further ado here's my 2013 everyday makeup items...

Flower Glow Baby Glow Blush-Bronzer Duo, Gloriously Golden
Flower Shine On Lip Gloss, Baby's Breath
NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara, Extreme Black
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer plus Touch of Foundation
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips, Warm Nude Eyes
Prestige Brow Perfection Brow Shaping Studio, Light to Medium
Revlon ColorStay Concealer Makeup, Light 002
Revlon ColorStay for Combo/Oily Skin Makeup, Buff 150
Rimmel Glam Eyes Liner, Black
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, Creamy Natural
Wet-n-Wild Fergie Photo Focus EyeShadow Palette, Maldives Sky

No comments: