March 29, 2013

Cinnamon Bisquick Muffins - Recipe

I started wondering if I could save some money today by using Bisquick and other ingredients I already have at home to make some cupcakes/muffins, and... I also really wanted to attempt making Skyrim's 'sweet-rolls', ahaha. So, I came up with this simple and tasty cinnamon cupcake/muffin recipe, enjoy!
1 ½ Cups - Bisquick
¾ Cup – Sugar, granulated
¾ Cup - Milk
2 Large – Eggs
1 Tsp – Vanilla Extract
¼ Cup – Vegetable Oil
1 Tbsp - Cinnamon, ground

1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Line a cupcake pan with paper baking cups. 
3. In a large bowl beat all ingredients with an electric mixer on medium speed for 4 minutes.
4. Evenly fill baking cups 1/3 full, cupcakes will rise while baking.
5. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Remove cooked cupcakes from pan and let cool.

Makes: 14 Cupcakes

No comments: