November 16, 2011

Dieting - Second Week

This second week has gone by so fast and I did start straying off my diet during this second week but I managed to get my weight back down to its lowest point of last week so, I am back on the weight loss train with 5.6lb off me (grr...stay off weight!). My first weight loss goal will be reached when I lose another 3.6lb (I make small personal goals, one at a time), then hopefully I won't feel as tubby but I still have a longggg way to go before reaching a normal healthy weight range (hoping I can last that long, heh). I also caught up on my exercise which, I didn't do the 20min a day for 3days as planned (ugh, procrastination) but I did a 40min day and a 20min day so that caught me up for my 2nd week (I think my bum looks better with the walking too, haha), I still have to do my 1hr a week workout for this week though. I'm sure I'll probably end up straying on my diet again during Thanksgiving which is just around the corner so, I really need to keep pushing the diet now more than ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on a diet too, but really I just want to die in a vat of 7 Eleven cheese nachos. Maybe I'll feel differently when I'm actually thin! ^_^ Good luck!

Hex said...

Ahaha... yea, my diet didn't last too long but maybe I can do it like 2 weeks out of every month since I managed to keep off some of the weight without dieting.