July 11, 2011

WnW Natural Wear Pressed Powder - Review

Wet 'n' Wild, Natural Wear Pressed Powder in Ivory 822A
AKA Natural Blend Pressed Powder

The product states it's "paraben-free, made with natural ingredients, infused with vitamins and minerals to nourish skin. Enriched with light-diffusing pigments to help minimize imperfections and provide even-looking coverage."
This product is okay, it has a nice natural minty smell to it which is refreshing and not overpowering, the scent seems unnoticeable after awhile. The packaging is cute, natural and has a nice magnetic closure on the lid. The application sponge is a bit small, I would've liked for it to have been x2 the size. I bought one of the lightest shades in 822A Ivory which looks a bit pink in the container but it doesn't seem as pink looking once applied. I was hoping this product would have longer staying power than my previous pressed powder but it didn't, so I felt like I looked a bit pasty and oily by the end of the day when this had long wore off. It seemed to have okay coverage when it went on but it did seem to wear off quickly. I wouldn't say that this has light diffusing pigments or really helps to minimize imperfections as it claims to do. I probably wouldn't buy this product again although it is around $4.99 in price for this 6.5g/0.23oz of product, but if you want something that lasts only a short few hours (probably helps to have dry skin), smells minty fresh and natural, then this could be the product for you.

No comments: