March 03, 2011

Ye Old Stompin Ground

This week I'm flying to a place I pretty much grew up at...North Carolina. I haven't been back to my old stomping ground since the middle of 9th grade so...I did my nails up all TarHeel blue color using OPI in What's with the Cattitude which happens to be this lovely light blue shade. I finally decided to go when I came across my very 1st boyfriend ever via FaceBook from back in middle school and needless to say we hit it off right away, and he just happens to be single so...you fill in the blanks, lol. So, it'll be nice to chill, visit, have a glass of Biltmore wine and catch up.
Also...I got some new fish which you can checkout at Guppy-Guide if you're into that. I seem to be blogging more their then anywhere else lately :P
My co-worker gave me this jar of mixed fruit (other mixes available) which I believe he got for $1 at CVS and I thought...this would be great to create a tiny terrarium (click here for my inspiration on 'em). Besides, I kinda like the idea of re-using things lately while also being a bit creative.
A bit more jar-spiration for ya!

No comments: