March 17, 2011

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer - Review

The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer in Sunkissed 30 has been overlooked in my makeup collection for awhile now and I just recently started trying it out again to see why it was not getting any use thus far. So...I decided to do a super quick and short review on it.
This bronzer is too orange for my fair colored skin tone first of all however, the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Blush and the Translucent Oil-Control Powder are decent on me. This bronzer is not quite dark enough to be a contour shade for my personal preference so I can't go that route with this. This does seem to stay on throughout work, which would be great had I liked this on myself. Overall this is not a product I will be rushing back to anytime soon, unless I happen to turn Snookey orange.

No comments: