February 09, 2011

DollyWink Polish Dupes

Here are some DollyWink nail polish dupes I found, I can't guarantee how close of a dupe they really are but you can see how they match up from the photo's below. If I find better dupes then I will add/replace those to this list. Also, if/when I find dupes for the DW glitter polish's I'll post those up as well!

Cover Girl in Red Revolution
China Glaze in White Out
OPI in Hopelessly in Love
Rimmel in Black Satin
Essie in Funny Face
China Glaze in IV
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lively Lilac
(this has some shimmer to it, maybe slightly more vibrant)
OPI in What's with the Cattitude?
Barry M in Mint Green
(not sure how exact this is or isn't)
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lightening
(slightly more of a orange-yellow)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Haahaa I have both those Insta-dri's!!!

Hex said...

I have Lightening in Insta-dri as well, I was suprised at how many of these polishes I actually had myself! LOL