February 02, 2011

Make do with your Make-up

As I grabbed my makeup bag in a hurry to run out the door to work (in the dark no-less) I realized I really didn't have much in my bag to create a nice colorful eye look. However, once I got to work and dumped out my bag to see what I could come up with, I realized I did have some things on hand to play with and I probably could have created several different looks...just goes to show, you don't need many eye-shadows to be inventive with what you have. So, here's my eye look and a quick tutorial...
Step 1: Apply Loreal De-Crease, over upper eye area and lower.
Step 2: NYX Jumbo Pencil in Iced Mocha, outer lid (cat-eye affect) and 1/3 lower lid.
Step 3: WnW in Sugar, under-brow highlight and inner lid.
Step 4: WnW in Brulee, crease and lower lid.
Step 5: Glamour Doll Eyes in Bare Naked, crease overtop the WnW Brulee.
Step 6: Glamour Doll Eyes in Fabulous!, over entire lid and over the top portion of the NYX Iced Mocha.
Step 7: Glamour Doll Eyes in Chocoholic, over all the NYX Iced Mocha areas.
Step 8: Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner in Ebony Black, liner upper lid 1/3 on the outer side(slight cat-eye affect out).
Step 9: Curl top lashes.
Step 10: Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara in Carbon Black, 3 coats on top lashes.
P.S. Happy Groundhog Day!

No comments: