February 03, 2010

My Top 3 Favorite Perfumes

I've come to realize that finding a perfect perfume scent for yourself can be a smelly task, so here's my current faves (in no particular order) that I use on the regular ;) Would love to find out your fave scents!

Usher UR Woman
Soft and sweet. This women's UR perfume by Usher will excite your senses.
Top notes: peach nectar and white freesia.
Middle notes: osmanthus, jasmine, violet leaf, pink peony and honeysuckle.
Base notes: musk, coconut milk, soft wood and praline.
*Ideal for daytime wear.

Britney Spears Fantasy
Fantasy becomes reality with this enchanting perfume. Featuring a sensual scent that evokes the overwhelming feeling of falling in love for the first time.
Top notes: lychee, quince and fresh kiwi.
Middle notes: cupcake accord, jasmine petals and white chocolate orchid.
Base notes: smooth musk, orrisroot and mystical woods.
*Ideal for daytime wear.

M by Mariah Carey
Sophisticated and beautiful. This inviting perfume by Mariah Carey captures femininity.
Top notes: marshmallow.
Middle notes: Tahitian Tiare flower and gardenia petals.
Base notes: sheer amber and Moroccan incense.
*Sweet floral scent is ideal for anytime wear.

As you can see I have a sweet tooth when it comes to the scents I enjoy most, apparently most of them are ideal for daytime ;P I guess if my perfume was used to describe me I'd be sophisticated, beautiful, sensual and sweet 0=) Who knew?! hah.

No comments: