August 07, 2009

MAC Naked Honey ES Collection Dupes

Leave it to me to find affordable local drugstore dupes because I just tracked down MAC's new Naked Honey eyeshadow collection. This MAC collection only consists of 3 colors and 2 of them are currently sold out. Low and behold among the isles of CVS I came across 2005's Almay Intense i-Color Shadow Trio, For Hazels (Gee, your so original MAC and several years behind, LOL). So Almay's eyeshadow quality may not be as great as MAC but compare Almays $7.42 to MAC's $14.40 for each eyeshadow ($43.20 in total before tax, which means I could buy almost 6 sets of this Almay palette, plus Almay is more likely to go on sale and be even cheaper).
Top Photo's are the Mac set, Bottom Photo's are the Almay set
Here are a few more dupes I was able to find for these 3 colors.

MAC's eyeshadow, Crème De Miel = MAC eyeshadow, Nylon = L'Oreal HIP Shocking Shadow Pigments, Restless = Milani, Classic Beige = Too Faced, Glamazon = NYX eyeshadow, Vanilla Sky = Milani, Classic Beige

MAC's eyeshadow, Pollinator = MAC eyeshadow, Gleam = MAC's eyeshadow, Paradisco = Flirt! Feeling Hot

MAC's eyeshadow, Buckwheat = MAC eyeshadow, Tempting = Coastal Scents, 28 neutral palette = Go eyeshadow, Frosted Bronze = Urban Decay eyeshadow, Smog

MAC's eyeshadow, Pollinator & Buckwheat = TOO FACED eyeshadow duo, George Weezie*Bonus* For my lips I used Avon Glazewear in Mirage. The lip liner on my bottom lip is Loreal Colour Riche in Beyond Pink.

No comments: