July 08, 2009

Dreaming of...

I've noticed in 2 of my recent dreams that they've been about...skyscrapers! In this last dream I was on top of this super tall empty building, which is some-what old skool Vegas style(as I represent to you in this image I created via MS Paint) and taking photographs with my new cam. Sure I was scared sh*tless and ended up clinging outside the glass windows for dear life...needless to say I managed to save my life and wriggle my fat a** through one of its tiny windows back inside the building, fww.

So I decided to do some research on skyscraper dream interpretations and camera's, this is the simplest answer I could find...

-To see a skyscraper in your dream, represents your high ideals, creativity and imagination. You always aim high at whatever you do. It also suggests that you have great foresight.

-To see a camera in your dream, signifies your desires to cling on and/or live in the past. Alternatively, it may represent you need to focus on a particular situation. Perhaps you need to get a clearer picture or idea.

A few weeks ago I had a dream about rescuing a married co-worker crush of mine from a car in the freezing winter...I won't go into the fantasy details that were pertained in the dream but here are a few interpretations that may resolve the true issues at hand...

-To see a parked car in your dream, suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies elsewhere. You may be needlessly spending your energy in a fruitless endeavour.

-To dream that you are caught in a trap, denotes that you feel confined and restricted in a job, career, health, or a personal relationship. It may also mean that you will be outwitted by your rivals.

-To dream of winter, signifies ill-health, depression.

No comments: