August 13, 2008

Naughty Monkey

I know I've been trying to find my perfect pair of sneakers but I couldn't help but indulge in the pump sections of Nordstroms. I'd love to purchase a new pair of heels before Friday...since my new crush loves staring at them, hehe. So I'm posting my new fav sexy/cute/unique/etc pump picks today in this post. Also although these heels may be a bit on the cheaper side I'm kinda diggin' the brand "Naughty Monkey" and how they have that unique-ness to them.

$89.95 Jessica Simpson 'Daila' Pump: Cute in the cameo color but luvin the chocolate colored ones as well. Although I hate that Jessica Simpson shoes all relatively have the same basic shape to them(boringgg) and how these aren't the easiest to keep on while dancing(no straps on them to ensure they stay put).

$89.95 DV by Dolce Vita 'Reggie' Mary Jane: An interesting retro take, wouldn't be sure if I liked them enough to buy them so I'd have to see how they fit and look on in order to come to a true conclusion.

$99.95 Steve Madden 'Lockd' Peep Toe Pump: For a more nautical take while staying cute, classy and sassy! Although these stripey ones may not be club ready and should probably stay on the cruise ship.

$109.95 BCBGirls 'Saraff' Slingback Sandal: Lovin' the Asian feel to these but also like the cute retro feel of the yellow ones. Nice for a beach date or that sushi place in town.

$280 L.A.M.B. 'Shauna' Sandal: A bit risky lookin' to dance in, unsure if I love 'em enough to pay that price for them. L.A.M.B. does have some decent looking all around pumps to pick from aside from these.

Its so much easier to pick shoes in person than through the net...just my personal opinion. I like to see all my options and sometimes I just see that pair I can't take my eyes off of and I just HAVE to HAVE them (^.^) Plus you get to try them on at the store and that can sometimes be a deal breaker.

1 comment:

Ani said...

I had never heard of Naughty Monkey, but they look soooo cute. I love the vibrant colors.