September 21, 2022

Married Man - Part 6

To make a long story short, I basically ended things after said Married Man wanted to get a hotel room and then hours later told me to purchase a night there and he'd pay me back... no, I'm not going to be someone's secret anymore. Nor am I going to be someone's whore since I've been made to feel like one all this time. Of course, he had the audacity to say something along the lines of "not this again" when nothing was ever really resolved the first time so, I'm going to continuously bring things up to him. Also, to just dismiss my feelings like that, no no nooo... bye boy. 

So basically, we left things with him texting me how we should just be friends... last I checked we were "special friends." I haven't responded to him since and honestly, I don't even want to be friends, yet alone co-workers. I'm perfectly content to not speak to him again and not because he told me not to this time. If I continue to give someone chances and they don't immediately show me they are sorry... it's a NO for me because they aren't taking things seriously enough and my time is precious. Never forget your worth and if people continuously show you their true colors, DO NOT make any type of excuses for their behavior. As one person said recently, an apology of any kind needs to match the crime/issue. 

No comments: