October 03, 2013

Pina Colada Breakfast Shake - Recipe

This is how I have been making my pina colada breakfast shakes lately and I seriously feel much more energetic for my Zumba class with this to help kick start my day. This recipe makes around a glass and a half to two glasses, and I do actually drink the whole thing but you can halve this recipe if you like.

1 Cup - Ice, crushed
1 Cup - Dole Pineapple Chunks, frozen
1 Packet - Carnation Vanilla Powdered Instant Breakfast
1 Cup - Milk
1 Tbsp - Honey, raw organic
1 Tbsp - Plain Oatmeal *Optional*
1 Capful - McCormick's Coconut Extract
1 Dash - Cinnamon, ground
1 Dash - Ginger, ground
1/2 Medium - Banana, slightly green *Optional*

Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve in a tall glass, drink and enjoy!

No comments: