January 27, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Pudding Recipe

This is just an easy desert recipe I came up with this past weekend, my mom and dad both enjoyed it so I figured I'd share it on here.
Ingredients
1 Package - Jello Vanilla Pudding
1 tbsp - Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 tbsp - Vanilla Extract
10 Cookies - Nilla Waffers (finely crushed)
2 cups - Milk (I used 2%)
2 tbsp - butter (melted)

Crust
Combine the melted butter and crushed Nilla Wafers. Press the mix firmly into the bottom of a cup or small bowl.

Pudding
Make the vanilla pudding according to the box directions and mix in the pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract into the milk and pudding mixture before you begin the boiling process. Once the mixture has been brought to a boil slowly pour it over top your crust. Let chill in the fridge 15 minutes or longer (my mom liked this when it still had a bit of warmth to it). Eat and Enjoy!

*Makes 3 of these in my Margarita glasses.

No comments: