October 28, 2011

I Dream of Greenie

I recently purchased Wet N Wild's "I Dream of Greenie" trio, so I decided to share my swatches. The top shade is the browbone color which is a sheer green but appears more blue to me. The center shade is the crease color which I think looks nice with the browbone shade, and for some reason this color is a bit chalky/flaky during application. The bottom shade is the eyelid color which is a lovely pigmented lime green with yellow shimmer and it's definitely the stand-out shade in this trio.
Click to Enlarge
I was curious to see if my MAC Sharp eyeshadow was similar to the Wet N Wild bottom eyelid shade but it really wasn't what I'd consider a dupe as Sharp is much more yellow than it is green and it does not contain the yellow shimmer like the WnW one. The last swatch here is a combination of both colors.

No comments: