|found an image which basically has all these shades :)|
|the color palette|
1. Estée Lauder ShadowCreme in Smoky Twilight
2. Yves Saint Laurent Lasting-Radiance Smoothing Effect Eyeshadow in 3 Persian Blue
Peacock - Flattering purples to mesmerizing turquoise! Sweep a purple eyeshadow over lids than accent the inner eye with a hint of aqua, keep lips nude and voila.
1. Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in VI308 - Bouquet
2. Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Turquoise Tempest
Mango - A tasty soft lipstick shade perfect for all skin tones! Best worn with gold eyeshadow and bronzer.
1. Milani Color Perfect Lipstick in Orange Gina
2. Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color SPF 12 in Soft Coral
Lime - As an eyeshadow it brings out the gold flecks in eyes! You could even use darker or more aqua toned shades of lime.
1. JK Jemma Kidd Hi-Design Eye Colour in Artiste
2. NYC New York Color City Duet Eye Shadows in Bowling Green
Rose-Gold - A color which can be worn on lips, cheeks or even eyeshadow! However, it is best worn with a chocolate-brown eyeshadow and rose-gold lips, or rose-gold eyes and a wine-colored lipstick.
1. Laura Mercier Metallic Crème Eye Colour in Platinum
2. Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy
Orchid Pink - Use this as an updated lipstick shade which avoids being just another overly pink shade! Find a nice pigmented shade in a cream rather than a gloss, the less shine the better. Best worn with black eye-liner and mascara, keep everything else lookin' natural to let the lips and eyes speak volumes.
1. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Candy Pink
2. M.A.C. Lipstick in Show Orchid
Watermelon - A great lipgloss shade for all skin tones! Pick darker shades if you have a darker complexion.
1. Korres Natural Products Lip Butter Glaze in Pomegranate
2. Tarina Tarantino Gem Gloss in Neon Vanity