December 26, 2010

Happy Holidays

I have spent sooo much time at my other blog Guppy-Guide lately, oooh Maguro you are my new bedroom watcher that I enjoy watching as well and such a spoiled and time consuming goldfish. Aquariums and fish are my past time, especially during these colder months where I dare not dwell outside because I loathe the winter time and snow is my kryptonite in life.

Aside from fish however, is my new love interest, friend and all that mushy goodness in between. I finally met someone that I simply adore and best of all our feelings are mutual for one another. I'm sure you all have read about my dating blunders all year long (possibly for 4-5yrs! ya-ouch) and everytime you stop by it is always someone new...yes I move quickly and am resilent but I think my search may be over, or atleast until next year :P

I have lots to share but so little time and energy right now, so I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! May 2011 be a better year for us all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I've been reading your blogs over the years and have read all about your struggles with love. You deserve every bit of happiness. ♥ Lola

Hex said...

Thanks, yes...who knew relationships took work, LOL. Well I wouldn't even count on this relationship working honestly but who knows :P