September 24, 2010

What's in my Makeup Bag?

Every week I try to redo my daily makeup bag, switching out some items for different ones and creating a new look for the week. I do this so I don't neglect the tons of other makeup items I own. So here's what's currently in my makeup bag!

My Hello Kitty makeup bag >^..^<

~Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF15
~Revlon New Complexion foundation in 01 Ivory Beige
~Essense of Beauty, blush brush
~Sonia Kashuk hidden treasure collection, angled eyeshadow brush
~Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Skinlights
~Neutrogena Skin Clearing Mineral Powder in Classic Ivory 10
~Wet n Wild coloricon palette in Greed Gourmandise
~Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in 070 Airy Fairy
~CoverGirl eye enhancer in Swiss Chocolate
~Rimmel London Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose
~CoverGirl clean oil control pressed powder in 545 warm beige (I use this as bronzer)
~Rimmel London Volume Booster Lip Color in Clear
~Neutrogena Healthy Lengths mascara in 01 Carbon Black
~Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy for dry cracked, or irratated skin (lip ointment)
~NYX auto eyebrow pencil in # EP01 light brown

No comments: