September 25, 2010

Paralyze

I saw this fun post on Nihrida's blog and thought it'd be fun to use my Mixpod player on here to answer some personal questions, enjoy ;D

How it works

1. Put your MP3 player/ iPod/ Mixpod/ itunes library on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You MUST write that song name down, no matter how silly it sounds.

Here it is...

*If someone says ''is this okay'' you say?
Drop it Low (by Ester Dean)

*How would you describe yourself?
All I Want is You (by Miguel Jontel) - I think I missed the point, lol.

*What do you like in a girl/guy?
My Chick Bad (by Ludacris) - Sounds like I'm a fruit :P

*How do you feel today?
Whatcha Say (by Jason Derulo) - I wasn't listening?? hehe.

*What is your life's purpose?
Since you been Gone (by Kelly Clarkson) - eh...you're my purpose ;D

*What is your motto?
Krazy (by Pitbull) - That sounds bout right...maybe

*What do your friends think of you?
La La La (by LMFAO) - This is probably what you think after reading this post.

*What do your parents think of you?
Your Love is My Drug (by Ke$ha) - Aww, how sweet of them, hehe

*What do you think about very often?
Break Your Heart (by Taio Cruz)

*What do you think of the person you like?
2012, It Ain't the End (by Jay Sean)

*What is your life story?
1985 (by Bowling for Soup) - I was 2yrs old then, story of my life?? LOL.

*What do you want to be when you grow up?
Fire Burning (by Sean Kingston) - I'm grown up and not a Fire Fighter, heh

*What do you think when you see the person you like?
Like a G6 (by MrMM1) - Yeaaaaa ;D

*What will you dance to at your wedding?
Wooty (by Unknown) - A wooty wedding eh? haha.

*What will they play at your funeral?
Let Me Clear My Throat (by LLKoolJ) - OMG, I'll still be kickin when ya'll put me in, LMAO.

*What is your hobby/interest?
Carry Out (by Justin Timberlake) - Makes me sound like a total fatso :P

*What is your biggest fear?
SheWolf (by Shakira) - Rawr, haha.

*What is your biggest secret?
Another (by The Notorious Big) - Guess I got a lot? heh.

*What do you think of your friends?
Long Distance (by Brandy) - So true, I've moved around a lot in my life.

*What will you post this as?
Paralyze (by Tila Tequila)

I hope you had as much fun reading this as I did and try it out as well, let me know if you do!

2 comments:

nihrida said...

Hope you're not planning an arson or anything like it. =D

Hex said...

Hmm...hasn't crossed my mind til now...LOL, kidding of course ;)