September 25, 2010

Blue Leopard Nail Dupe *Redo*

I found this lovely sparkly multi-toned leopard print nail design while browsing the net and fell in love! I'm not sure what was used to acheive this look but I decided to take my hand in replicating it, so here goes...
How To...

Step 1 - Apply a clear polish base coat (I used Barielle Nail Hardener), let dry.

Step 2 - Apply 1 coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away!, let dry.

Step 3 - Apply 2 coats of Sally Hansen HD polish in DVD, let dry between coats.

Step 4 - Using a black Sharpie marker create the leopard print pattern as big or small of a pattern as you like, then add the dot pattern and allow ink to dry.

Step 5 - Apply 2 coats of Confetti polish in Tiara, let dry.

Step 6 - Apply a clear top coat polish (I used Seche Vite) and let dry completely.

No comments: