December 07, 2009

Home for the Holidays

This year I FINALLY got my black desktop size X-Mas tree that I sooo badly wanted last year (you have no idea!). I got this one for $15 at Borders (of all the places I never shop at! LOLZ).I got all my decorations from Wal-Mart this year, wish I could have found a topper and tree skirt that I loved XD Can you see me in the shiny silver ornaments takin' pix? Now that I have my black tree...I secretly saw a dark purple one at Wal-Mart I want! Ahhhaha...my luck but maybe next year??. If black X-mas trees aren't your thang then perhaps these pics I took recently of our first '09 snow (me playin' photog yet again) can help put ya in the spirit.
Oh yeaaa...it wouldn't be winter without these migratory squatters lurking about my home!
BTW here's my Thanksgiving dinner I cooked, fww that was some work but I enjoyed it. If it makes ya hungry well...I invited EVERYONE on Twitter, E-How and MySpace over! I slept for 5 days straight after all that food, no joke! LOL.My homemade pumpkin pie! NOMZ ^.^Cheers and Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments: