June 24, 2009

Transformer Your Look

To celebrate the new Transformer movie I created a Megan Fox make-up look using drug-store makeup.Her eyes are done up smokey with warm neutral colors, so I picked...
Rimmel Colour Rush Trio Eyeshadow, Orion 621

*I picked these colors (use all 3 for this look) which turned out to be more neutral looking rather than warm, but once I applied it, I felt it looked really close to her color after all. Follow up with some liquid black eye liner on top (extend it past the top lid slightly for a cat-eye affect), black pencil liner on bottom, black mascara and deepen this clean well-groomed full brow color to complete (if necessary).

Her cheeks are bronze, pink, peach and just illuminating with about every cheek color imaginable, how does she do it so perfectly you ask...easy! I picked...
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer Blush & Eye Shadow, Miami Strip/Healthy Glow Bronzer 2744
*Using your blush brush use the darker tones under the cheek bone to create structure and use the lighter tones on the apples of your cheeks to highlight.

For her lips she's usually sporting a Mauve colored pout, so I picked...
Revlon Super Lustrous - Creme Lipstick, Sassy Mauve
*I really think I found the perfect drugstore lipstick dupe here! If the color is too dark/intense for your liking, you can blot some off with a tissue, then apply a clear lip gloss on top.

I spent soo much time finding dupes for this online(drugstore.com) and then at the actual drugstore(cvs.com) but they're really great to get Megan's look here and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Believe it or not I've already gotten hit on several times today at work while sporting this look, LOL.

No comments: