April 11, 2009

I Heart Makeup & Accessories

So I realized I've bought a few pairs of new shoes recently and haven't even broken them in really. All these are from Target except for the Chucks, they're from Lady Foot Locker. Anyway thought I'd share my recent shoe haul with ya, woot. I was debating getting the single Sonia Kashuk brushes from Target as I've yet to try them out but since they didn't have the singles I was planning to purchase I bought this adorable limited edition coral brush kit for $20 (the price of 2 Sonia K. single brushes). The nacho cheese flavoring they sell at Target tasted more like salt rather than cheese...hopefully I find a better brand for shake cheese. I had a major DVD haul as well...purchased Nights in Rodanthe (kinda boring and sad), Australia (was told to watch it) and...Sukiyaki Django?? Hah, yeaaaa...OK ok, I heart Asian men ya'll know whats up ^.^ OooH Ohhh also I saw somewhere (forgot where exactly) but this girl in a photo had on a gray coloured nail polish which was loveee so I found me one, it's by Revlon and the color is called "Steel-her heart" (this past fall color, guess I'm behind on it not that I care...I start trending on my time not others) and so it did <3 cheeee
I recently received both 88 Palettes from Coast Scents this past week since I heard I'd be disappointed for not getting both and I've done a few looks thus far just to see what all the fuss was about (So lemme know wat ya think!).


Here's a pinky coloured eye shadow look I did the other day using the 88 Ultra Shimmer palette. The images via BlackBerry are not as vibrant and pretty as in person.

Eye Products Used
-Loreal Decrease (eye primer)
-C.S. light silver, pink and pink/purple shimmer eyeshadow (see photo of palette picks above)
-CoverGirl LashBlast luxe mascara in Black Platinum
First Prime your eye. Start with color #1 as your inner and under brow area. Color #2 goes over your inner lightly and to your outer and also under the eye. Color #3 is your outer V and crease. 3 coats of mascara on the top lashes and a quick light coat on the bottom lashes. If you want to deepen the look you can use a black eye liner but I didn't have time.

P.S.
I was going to share my eye makeup I did today that I got complimented on while out shopping this afternoon but I'm feeling a bit exhausted right now so I'll save it for a later time.

No comments: