May 10, 2011

Get the Look - Colorful Mod Pinup

I'm a colorful individual and I really don't care if my makeup is "work appropiate" or not as I just love sporting a lot of different looks regularly. Trust me, this look here is tame for me! People are generally always commenting on my looks out in public, but its with those comments that I learn to fix, adjust, perfect and share these looks with others. So, as usual I've been experimenting and creating some new makeup looks and wanted to share a quick one here, enjoy!

Get the Look - Colorful Mod Pinup
This lip color looks better in person :)
Eyes
Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner in Infinite Line the top lid and cat-eye out.
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume in Brown 815 Apply several coats on the top lashes.

Cheeks
Barry M in Pink Orchid or Apricot (which may look really cute too!)

Lips
Barry M in Palest Lavender 129 with a dab of CoverGirl LipPerfection in Divine 330.

No comments: