May 05, 2009

Recent Hauls

I was super excited when my NYX Jumbo Pencils arrived this week from E-Seller BuyCosmetics24! I loveeee these pencils ;) I took a fair skin swatch photo (below) that I did on myself. Also NYX is currently having their 50% off everything online Anniversary Sale till the 15th, I'm totally going to buy some more products. GOLD, HORSE RADISH, ICED MOCHA, MILK, OYSTER, & SLATEI got this cute swimsuit the other day, my mom says it makes me look like "little miss sunshine"...I guess meaning that I look like a pudgy white girl, jahaa...ok, not really that funny, hmph.
Wal-Mart Electronics Haul Sale (except the ZT2)Found the perfect cotton skirt at FB, its tough finding the right one in this type of style.
In my free time this past weekend I started creating my own miniatures that are around the size of a dime. Not bad for a first attempt...right? heh.My recent drugstore haul this past week
A few CS88 eyeshadow combo's I took the past week, I was just in a pink kind of mood :PStrawberry Inspired
I also made a makeup purchase on Eyeko this week after doing some fave prod research, if you want a free gift enter sales code E3178.

Still trying to find my perfect pair of Nike Dunks SB and I'm also interested in China Glaze nail polish this week...hrmmmmzzz...TBC.

No comments: